Friday 5 April 2013

Homemade Lemonade

So, I love lemonade, and I found this recipe, which my family can deal with, as it's not too bitter. It's only a few ingredients too.



  • 4-6 lemons
  • 6 cups water
  • 1 cup sugar
  • Ice cubes (optional)
  • Lemons to garnish (optional)
  1. Juice the lemons to make 1 cup of juice- now you can use store bought lemon juice, it's just better with hand squeezed lemon juice. I have a little juicer, which i just grind my lemons on, and that works well. So roll the lemon betweens your hand before, to loosen it up, cut it in half, juice it, and you might want to strain it to get the seeds out- or even the pulp if your not such a big fan.
  2. Pour this juice into a large jug, along with 6 cups of water. Then add the one cup of sugar, stir well, and add ice cubes and lemons for garnish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment