Friday 5 April 2013

'Sand Art Brownies'

Found this recipe on a website for recipes in a jar, but I make it anyways because it's just so good. They're my new go to brownies, no the betty crocker ones, although the Ghiradelli ones are amazzzzzzing.

  • 2/3 teaspoons salt
  • 1 and 1/8 cup sifted flower
  • 1/3 cup cocoa powder
  • 2/3 cups brown sugar
  • 2/3 cups sugar
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans (I bought whatever is cheapest)
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla
  • 2/3 cup of vegetable oil
  • 3 eggs
  1. Preheat oven 350 degrees. 
  2. Grease a 9 x 9 baking pan ( I used a tinfoil pan so I could through it out afterwards.)
  3. Stir in eggs, vanilla, and vegetable oil.
  4. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment