Friday 5 April 2013

Tuna Spaghetti

So this is an old recipe my family always makes- it's simple, yet delicious. If you don't like tuna, probably not for you ;).


  • 2 tablespoons of butter
  • 2 tablespoons of flour
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 BIG can of diced or crushed tomatoes- I use the big almyers one, juice and all
  • 1 can of tuna ( I like to use two- give it more of a thickness, and more tuna for the amount of pasta)
  • 1 cup of shredded cheese
  • 1 box of spaghetti
  1. Cook the spaghetti according to directions.
  2. In the meantime, melt the butter. Add the flour, then the milk. Make sure there are no clumps and stir it until it boils and thickens. Add the tomatoes and the tuna, stirring for about a minute. Add the cheese, stir until it is melted, and stir in cooked pasta.

Enjoy the delicious pasta. Makes lots, even leftovers. I think it might even be better the second day.

Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of this one. BUT ITS GOOD.

1 comment:

  1. Do you also have a stir fry of tuna? I want to cook that also because tuna is my favorite sea food. I hope that you will share it here and I will also combined my recipe for stir fry sauce on your recipe.

    ReplyDelete